Coffee maker and coffee machine- different units or not? Let’s present the main differences by comparing the appliances by key parameters: control, cooking process, number of recipes, settings and price.
- Simple 1-button operation with automatic capsule ejection and a fast heat- up time of under a minute
- Centrifusion barcode reading technology for blend-specific brewing
- Deluxe version features Chromed details, An extra-large water tank and capsule container
- Each machine includes a complimentary welcome set with a range of espresso Vertuo capsules with unique aromatic profile
- Order your Espresso capsules, receive personalized advice, and obtain technical support or repair for your machine through the espresso Club via mobile app, online at Espresso , by Telephone or in one of our boutiques
Coffee makers are notable for their small functionality and an affordable price. They only work with ground coffee beans, capsules or pods.
· Manual. Fill in the grains on your own, fill in water, select the mode and press the cooking button.
· Semi-automatic. Partial automation of functions – the device measures the required amount of liquid, turns itself off, etc.
· Drip coffee maker: water is dosed through the ground coffee.
· Espresso machine: hot water is forced through the coffee under high pressure.
· Geyser coffee maker: heated water turns into steam. The remaining liquid is squeezed out through the coffee compartment into the upper compartment (looks like a geyser). The cooking process is almost like in a Turk.
· Capsule and pod coffee makers force hot water through the coffee capsule or tablets (pods).
- QUALITY ENABLED BY TECHNOLOGY:This Nespresso Vertuo machine delivers the optimal in-cup results for each blend using capsule-specific brewing with barcode reading resulting in a silky crema atop the coffee;a signature of a truly great cup of coffee
- QUALITY MADE SIMPLE: This Nespresso machine delivers a consistent and delicious cup of coffee at a touch of a button After brewing, the capsule is automatically ejected and stored – ready to be recycled– and the machine will turn off to save energy
- QUALITY ROOTED IN SUSTAINABILITY: The aluminium sealed capsule protect the freshness of our coffee, but its also recyclable Nespresso’s recycling program makes returning and recycling your capsules easy with at-home and in-store options nationwide
- NESPRESSO CAPSULES: Includes a complimentary starter set of Nespresso capsules (capsule assortment may vary from picture)
- AEROCCINO MILK FROTHER INCLUDED: The Nespresso Aeroccino3 provides smooth hot or cold milk froth for your coffee recipes with one touch It froths all types of milk in a few seconds, without noise or vibration
- IMPOSSIBLY GOOD QUALITY: The only Nespresso Vertuo machine that brews 6 sizes: coffee (5 oz, 8 oz, and 14oz), Espresso (single and double) New pour-over style caraffe (18 oz) coffee exclusively for Vertuo Next
- QUALITY DESIGN: Nespresso’s newest innovation, Vertuo Next is the most compact, sustainable and smart Vertuo single-serve coffee maker yet It’s made of 54% recycled materials, is only 5 5 inches wide It also comes with a removable water tank
Drip and geyser models the models are designed for the preparation of only one type of coffee.
Espresso coffee makers the degree of strength of the drink and the amount of water vary – for espresso and americano. Some of them are equipped with a cappuccino maker. The devices do not require special settings, they are easy to use.
The taste of the prepared drink
The 15 bar pressure, which is provided in the carob units, allows you to prepare a good espresso. We recommend using an espresso blend or dark roasted beans.
In drip and geyser coffee makers, coffee is the most aromatic; you can use expensive varieties.
The coffee machines are designed not only for ground coffee, but also for grain coffee. They have more functionality, their management is more complex, and the price is much higher. Distinguish between household and professional models.
· Semi-automatic. You need to measure out the amount of coffee and water, turn off the machine, etc.
· Automatic. Human involvement is minimal: add water, coffee beans and select the mode. The device performs all other functions independently.
The principle of brewing coffee
Pressurized water or steam is passed through layers of ground coffee. The pressure in such devices is from 15 bar.
The devices have many recipes based on espresso, where the strength, cooking duration and proportions of coffee and water vary: espresso, americano, ristretto, lungo. In addition, they are all equipped with a cappuccino maker.
The taste of the finished drink
Not all types of beans can be prepared by coffee machines. High steam and water pressure can rob coffee of the delicate aroma that is inherent in special coffee beans. But the espresso is excellent.
- VERSATILE AUTOMATIC COFFEE MAKER: Brew different single-serve Coffee cup sizes at the touch of a button depending on your Coffee needs – Espresso (1.35 oz.), Double Espresso (2.7 oz.), Gran Lungo (5 oz.), Coffee (7.7 oz.) and Alto (14 oz.).Pour over ice to create your favorite iced Coffee and iced Latte drinks. Designed for use with Nespresso Vertuo capsules
- SMART COFFEE MAKER: Brew the perfect single-serve Coffee or Espresso drink time after time, thanks to Nespresso’s technology using barcodes to deliver the best in-cup results including the perfect crema for large Coffee cup sizes. Simply insert the capsule and enjoy freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Espresso.
- SINGLE SERVE COFFEE MACHINE: Have the ability to create barista grade brewed single-serve Coffee or Espresso cups at the touch of a single button. The one-touch button mechanism delivers the best in-cup result for whatever style Coffee or Espresso drink you choose. Designed for use with Nespresso Vertuo capsules only.
- FEATURES: Extra large 54 oz. water tank and a very large 17 count used capsule container. This machine also has a fast heat-up time of only 15 seconds meaning you will never have to wait too long for your favorite Coffee or Espresso drink to be ready. There is an energy-saving automatic shutoff at 9 minutes of inactivity.
- COMPLIMENTARY GIFT: Each machine includes a welcome kit with a range of Vertuo capsules with unique aroma profiles.
- BUNDLE: The Aeroccino 3 milk frother is included to create the perfect finish to your single-serve Coffee beverages such as Cappuccino or Latte.
What should you choose? It depends on several factors: what type of coffee you prefer, how many types and how often you will prepare, and how much time you are ready to spend on caring for the machine. And of course, you need to focus on financial opportunities.