The Italian home appliance company Delonghi has been around since 1902 and owns brands such as Ariete and Kenwood. In fact, Delongy is considered a hereditary corporation and creates its products in various countries of the world. True, an exception was made for coffee machines and they are made only in Italy.
- The double shot feature makes your preferred drink, Just taller! It doubles the amount of Coffee and milk
- Integrated STAINLESS steel burr grinder with 13 adjustable settings for whole beans and second chamber for pre-ground Coffee
- Maintenance: de’longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly.
- 60oz water tank with water level indicator and filtration system
- Warranties may not apply to purchases from an unauthorized retailer
- Utilize De’Longhi’s specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine at 866 528 8323 (LatteBest)
The Delongy coffee machine has a unique and inimitable design, the highest quality, compact size and a fairly simple but reliable design. The quality of this brand has already been appreciated by many lovers of fresh, aromatic coffee from all over the world.
For coffee machines of this brand, in principle, any coffee is suitable, but it is advisable to buy one that is not too finely ground. And if you prefer to pamper yourself with a delicious cappuccino in the morning, then take the trouble to stock up on cool, low-fat milk, as milk with a high percentage of fat content will not whisk.
The Delonghi coffee machine, like any other equipment, requires maintenance. You need to start by thoroughly washing the tray, which is designed to collect drops.
- Pump driven and 15 bars
- Automatically self-primes; Water level indicator: Yes
- Use pods or ground coffee with the convenient patented filter holder. On/off switch- Yes
- Craft cappuccinos or lattes with the patented easy to use frothier
- 44 oz. and 1.3 litter removable water tank. Never install the appliance in environments where the temperature may reach 0°C (32°F) or lower (the appliance may be damaged if the water freeze)
Delonghi coffee machine: the process of making coffee
The Delonghi coffee maker prepares coffee quickly and tasty, and the preparation process is very simple, you only need a couple of movements, the “smart assistant” will do the rest on her own.
For example, what if you feel like drinking an espresso? First of all, you need to pour cold water into a special container of the coffee maker and turn on the equipment so that it warms up. Next, pour your favorite type of ground coffee into a special flask and tamp the powder a little with a plastic sealant (available in the basic configuration). Now you can turn on the coffee maker, wait a little while it fills the cup with a fragrant drink.
For a coffee maker of this brand, in principle, any coffee is suitable, but it is advisable to buy one that is not too finely ground. And if you prefer to pamper yourself with a delicious cappuccino in the morning, then take the trouble to stock up on cool, low-fat milk, as milk with a high percentage of fat content will not whisk.
The Delongy coffee maker requires regular maintenance of the filter, which must be cleaned once a month with a fine needle.
- 15 bar professional pressure assures quality results every time. Input power 1100 watts
- Second tier drip tray to accommodate larger cups. Convenient filter storage: The machine has convenient storage for your filters
- Removable 37 ounce water tank. Maximum cup height -3.5 – 5 inches. Always use 2% milk at refrigerator temperature
- Self-priming operation for minimum start up preparation. Stainless steel boiler system
- Kindly review the user manual under product details for set up and usage related guidance and instructional video. The machine is equipped with double wall filters for high quality crema every time
The water container must also be perfectly clean, and how it will have to be washed depends on the quality of the water. If you use filtered, purified water, then the filter can simply be wiped lightly with a soft sponge, but if water is poured from the tap, then a deposit forms inside the filter, which is well removed with citric acid.