Most people start their morning with a cup of coffee – after all, this wonderful drink is very popular in our country. But we cook it in different ways.
Someone is content with the simplest way, using an instant product from a jar, for someone it is a whole ceremony, with indispensable attributes in the form of a coffee grinder and a turkey. Of course, in the latter case, the technique allows you to get really tasty coffee, but what about the lack of time, if each of us is in a hurry to get to work? How to combine quick preparation with high quality drink?
- Enjoy Fresh Coffee – Just start the beginning of your day with the richest most savory cup of fresh coffee. Use your favorite beans with the Sboly coffee grinder to get the most exquisite coffee grounds that preserve all the natural oils aroma and flavor of the coffee, from there you can brew the freshest most savory delectable coffee with the Sboly single serve coffee machine. You can grind and brew single cup coffee.
- Dual Coffee Maker – Choose with no stress and enjoy what tastes best! The Sboly coffee maker is compatible with K-Cups as well as all forms of ground coffee fresh or store-bought. Easily shift between ground coffee and capsule with the removable coffee basket and holder. Not only can you enjoy your favorite coffee grounds anyway you like but thanks to the quick heating technology you can enjoy your favorite cup of coffee and 3 minutes or less.
- Powerful Coffee Grinder – Sboly’s Electric Coffee Grinder with a 150W motor is powerful and offers grinding speeds as high as 21000r/min. You get a consistent grind size, which is the most important thing when it comes to brewing coffee, and control over the extraction, so you can tinker with it until you find what tastes good. It’s simple to use and super-consistent with a the stainless steel blade that consistently helps to preserve the original rich aroma and oils.
- Easy to Use – One-button operation for grinding and brewing.The Sboly coffee grinder’s clear lid allows you to view the one-touch control grinding process letting you can easily adjust to whatever coarseness or fineness you’re looking for. If you want good coffee in your kitchen, you’re going to need a good coffee grinder choose the Sboly single cup coffee maker with the simple one-button feature. Good coffee never takes a vacation!
- Easy to Clean – Designed to offer you mess free and stress-free coffee enjoyment. Sboly coffee machine just need simply press two buttons and the cleaning & descaling is conveniently and quickly taken care of for you. Sboly electric blade coffee grinder with a brush for easy clean.It’s easy to use, easy to clean, and is a worthwhile investment if you want to dramatically improve the quality of your coffee at home.
A homemade coffee maker that can prepare a delicious and aromatic drink would be a good alternative.
Choosing your first coffee maker is not easy. What are they?
Coffee makers today are presented in several different types, each of which has its own principle of operation:
- pump-free carob;
There are two types of devices that are often confused:
- The coffee maker is always manual controlled. You need to do something to get a cup of your favorite drink.
- A coffee machine is an automatic device in which your espresso or latte is prepared at the touch of a button. If you need to grind grains yourself or use bold ones, this is definitely not a coffee machine.
In this article, we will look at how to choose a coffee maker for your home.
How to choose a good coffee maker for yourself?
When choosing a coffee maker for your home, pay attention to the following parameters:
- Manufacturer. So that the purchase does not upset you with a breakdown in a couple of months, choose trusted manufacturers. Do not pursue a low price and do not buy a coffee maker from an unknown company in a hypermarket – as a rule, such devices do not last long.
- What drinks can be prepared in the device:
- lovers of espresso or cappuccino can be advised the carob machine;
- Americano coffee is obtained more successfully in drip machines;
- if you like rich drinks, then a geyser-type device may be the most successful for you.
- Power. The higher the power, the more electricity the appliance needs to make coffee. Choose models with a power not exceeding 2000 W;
- Volume. Everything is simple here – the volume of the water tank should be about the same as the volume of coffee you are used to, but not less. Consider the number of members in your family. Carob models are considered universal, capable of preparing the required amount of drink in a short time;
- If the lack of maintenance of the device is important to you, choose a capsule device;
- The most affordable are drip and geyser coffee makers;
- The cost of a coffee maker depends on its many features. Some of them may not be useful at all, so it is not worth paying money for them.
Among the disadvantages of coffee makers are the following:
- most of them are quite difficult to clean;
- in comparison with coffee machines, the preparation process is much less automated;
- a very large assortment can easily be confusing and confusing when buying.
Consider the advantages and disadvantages of different types of coffee makers.
- Breville’s patent pending steep & release valve holds the water in contact with the coffee when small cup volumes are being brewed without the carafe in place, automatically
- In gold cup preset mode, the Breville Precision Brewer automatically adjusts the water temperature and brew time to meet the standards set by the SCA
- Brew any volume of coffee exactly how you like it with the flat bottom & cone filter baskets, both included
- Power: 1650 Watts
- Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
You can choose an espresso machine for your home if you like espresso and espresso-based drinks.
True coffee lovers are unanimous in their opinion: the carob machines are the best for home use. With the help of this model you can prepare regular coffee, as well as cappuccino, espresso, latte and other types of aromatic drinks. When deciding which to choose a carob-type coffee maker, you need to know that such devices are divided into:
- steam (pressure of about 4 bar), usually used in everyday life;
- pump pumps (pressure of 15 bar), which are often used at a professional level, although for the home such a coffee maker will be much better than a steam one.
When choosing an espresso machine, pay attention to the following advantages:
- There are models for beginners – simple ones, with a special design of the horn, which forms a beautiful cream-foam at the exit and improves the consistency – it is difficult to spoil the taste.
- There are solutions for those who want to hone their skills, learn how to professionally temper (tamp) coffee, try different settings of temperature, pressure, experiment with grinding.
- You can lay ground grains or pods.
And the disadvantages:
- Too cheap Chinese often bring plastic smell and taste, sometimes it washed out, but may not be lucky.
- They are usually noisy. If this is critical, you should look in a metal case, it slightly reduces the noise level.
How to choose an espresso machine?
- The main indicator of productivity and speed of work is power. The higher the power, the faster you get the finished drink.
- The pressure level is an indicator showing how tasty and aromatic the coffee will be prepared.
- The reliability and durability of the structure is ensured by the material from which the horn is made. It is recommended to choose a coffee maker with a metal horn;
- Capacity. The choice depends only on how many people will drink coffee;
- A nice addition is the cappuccinatore.
Geyser coffee makers are the simplest devices for making espresso or Americano without grounds. It is easy to use them, and from a maximum of the second or third attempt you will definitely understand the whole scheme and brew a drink of the desired strength, with or without bitterness.
Benefits geyser coffee makers:
- this is the most budgetary option for making black coffee without grounds;
- compact, no complicated breaking electronics;
- plenty of room for experimentation;
- ease of use;
- affordable cost coupled with high quality and strength of the drink.
- they don’t turn off by themselves. Care must be taken so that all the water does not boil away;
- designed for a certain volume of the finished drink;
- if you screw it loosely or forget it on the stove for a long time, an explosion is possible;
- the taste of coffee will depend on many parameters – coffee quality, grind, water temperature, heating time, device volume, amount of water.
A design invented over 100 years ago. Over the years, only the design has changed and an additional function has appeared – heating the device using electricity, and not just on the stove.
The principle of operation of a geyser coffee maker:
- The water in the lower container boils and turns into steam.
- The steam presses on the water, forcing it to rise through the “geyser”.
- After the “geyser”, pressurized water passes through the coffee filter.
- The finished coffee beverage is collected in the upper container.
Drip coffee makers
Popular, simple, functional option. These devices are capable of brewing only one type of drink – classic Americano, also known as filter coffee at its best. Drip models are a combination of ease of control, technical characteristics, and practicality. The basis of the structure of the coffee maker is the presence of a special filter. The machine is used to prepare ground coffee.
- Brew two ways: Enjoy either a single-serve cup (travel mug not included) or full pot of coffee with the 12-cup carafe.
- Fully programmable: Wake up to a hot cup of coffee with fully programmable functionality and auto-shutoff.
- Adjusts to your cup: Can brew directly into the carafe, a travel mug (not included) or a short cup (not included)
- Convenient single-serve: Brew a cup for one using loose, ground coffee.
- Smart features: Includes brew strength selector (regular or bold), keep-hot warming plate and more.
- Note: Travel mug or cup not included
- Affordable cost. In one price segment, you can take almost anything you like.
- Reliability. 90% of these devices give the same result, which depends solely on the ground coffee.
- You can control the grinding – if it is fine, the drink will be more concentrated, more intense, if coarse it will be lighter, slightly watery.
- Inexpensive “Chinese” often have a poorly made compartment for ground coffee or an incorrectly installed water pipe, so that the flow is uneven, the drink is frankly weak.
- Often all the water from the tank is used so that the amount must be accurately measured by the number of cups.
How to choose a drip coffee maker?
- The main selection criterion is power. The lower the power of the machine, the longer the water heats up, the higher the probability of getting strong coffee with a large amount of aromatic substances. If you want a stronger coffee, buy a low-power coffee maker.
- The flask for the coffee maker is made of glass or special plastic. The handle is made of a material that does not heat up.
- The water level indicator in the flask shows how filled the reservoir is with water. Thanks to this function, you can find out how much coffee you need.
- A quality filter is required for functionality. Drip-type models are equipped with nylon, gold or paper filters. Expensive coffee makers are equipped with a “gold” filter – this is a product made of nylon with a special coating. Its main feature is durability. Conventional nylon filters are used up to 70 times. Paper ones are the most hygienic, they are used once, after brewing they are thrown away.
Pumpless carob coffee makers
A relatively obscure segment, a cross between a geyser, horn and drip models. There is a horn and a container. There is no pump, only a heating boiler, so the pressure is low – the water flows through the coffee tablet.
- Quite cheap.
- Usually there is a cappuccino maker, lattes and other cocktails can be made.
- You won’t get a strong espresso.
- Milkshakes will not work like in a coffee shop – espresso is used for their base, and in this case it will not be “correct”.
Capsule and pod coffee makers
Capsule models of coffee makers differ in that they prepare a drink from coffee in capsules. During preparation, the coffee capsule is pierced from several sides, and its contents are mixed with boiling water. The result is a delicious and aromatic drink. The used capsule is discarded.
These devices do not require much participation in the process: at least, you do not need to measure the ground coffee, to set something. Just insert a capsule or tablet and start the process.
Features of capsule coffee makers:
- A wide variety of tastes, varieties, you can try something different;
- The device is small and quite cheap;
- The low price of the coffee maker is offset by the relatively high price of capsules, especially if it is a latte (often you have to use 2 capsules – coffee and milk);
- Easy care and use;
- Often you are limited to choosing only a certain type of capsule; different formats are not compatible with each other;
- Capsule models are suitable for lovers of different coffee flavors;
- Automatic cleaning;
- Not an economical option due to the high cost of consumables.
To choose a capsule coffee maker, pay attention to the features of the materials used. Capsule models are made with a plastic or metal case. The first option helps to save money, the second one allows you to get an exquisite taste of coffee.
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab a cup auto pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill no more overflows
- Lift and clean filter basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter. Watts: 900
- Cord length: 26 inches
- Height: 12.56 inches x width: 11.76 inches x depth: 8.43 inches. Weight: 3.6 pounds
A home coffee maker is a good solution for those who want to move to a new level of coffee after instant drink. After spending a little time studying the market and important characteristics, you can easily find a good and inexpensive device for yourself.