Increasingly, coffee lovers are purchasing an automatic or car-loader coffee maker for their home. After all, making coffee in a coffee maker or in a coffee machine makes it possible for a comfortable and convenient use. And most importantly, it’s fast! Aromatic and rich coffee can be prepared in just a minute. It is very convenient when there is no way to waste a lot of time. The coffee machine is indispensable in such cases. How annoying it can be if you want coffee and the coffee machine refuses to cook! Does not respond to familiar commands and reports a breakdown. The mood is ruined if there is no opportunity to drink your favorite morning cappuccino or Americano with milk.
- 19 Bar Italian pump delivers ideal pressure to extract robust coffee flavors
- Easy 1 button interface takes the guesswork out of controlling the espresso maker
- Select single or double shots of espresso with a simple 1 button press
- Thermocouple heating system evenly heats the water for piping hot drinks
- Automatic milk frother whips any milk into a light, creamy froth
- Removable milk reservoir is easy to fill, clean and store leftover milk in the fridge
- Cup tray adjusts to conveniently fit tall and short mugs
- Note: Instruction manual must be followed to prime unit before using for first time
The most common cause of coffee machine breakdowns.
Having experience in the repair of household and professional coffee machines, you often observe that the causes of breakdowns in both cases are common. The most frequent calls and repair requests are related to the coffee machine not making coffee. In most cases, the diagnosis detects the build-up of limescale and coffee deposits inside the coffee machine. Old deposits and a running state of the coffee machine are blocking preparation. Such a case can lead to breakdown, which can be costly.
Firstly, the visit of the repairman in many services is paid. Second, the cost of repairs and spare parts can be expensive. In order to enjoy the daily enjoyment of your favorite coffee in the coffee machine and enjoy the taste, you should regularly pay attention to the need for maintenance of the coffee machine.
Breakdown of a coffee machine – earnings for a repairman.
Coffee machine repairmen sometimes jokingly recall: if all users of coffee machines take care of their coffee machines, we will be left without work. But this does not happen, as most users choose to ignore the need for regular maintenance. Which leads to repairs that are not cheap. – Replacing the heater (heating element) of the coffee machine – Repairing the infuser of the coffee machine Better prevent than fix! Any coffee machine or coffee maker has a water heater and an infuser. These are the parts of the coffee machine most susceptible to clogging and require regular attention. The need for regular maintenance “cleaning the coffee machine” is always described in the instructions for use of the coffee machine. Descaling (decalcifying) and removing coffee oils are the main important functions in caring for a coffee machine.
- The true Brew process delivers smooth, full-bodied Iced Coffee by brewing at a lower temperature, pre-infusing and infusing the Coffee over ice that’s never watered down.
- Heat-up time in less than 40 seconds: with Italian 15 bar high performance pump and it takes only 40 seconds to heat up the machine and start brewing
- Brew the freshest Coffee: with bean to cup brewing system and a breakthrough built-in steel burr grinder, enjoy the freshest cup of Coffee, every time
- Integrated adjustable manual frothier: allows you to customize steam and foam levels for rich, creamy, long-lasting lattes and cappuccinos – with no Barista experience required. The adjustable steel burr grinder has 13 setting options for a perfect grind of the whole beans
- The simplest machine to clean: with a removable brew unit and dishwasher-safe drip tray, This machine takes half the time and cost to clean compared vs. Competitor models and without the use of chemicals.
- 2 Year , plus 1 additional year of for registering your coffee machine.
- Included Components: 2 Year Warranty + 1 addition year if you register your product
Scale formation appears on the heaters gradually, it is not visible visually since the heater is located inside the boiler of the coffee machine. Calcium deposits prevent the coffee machine from heating up, which is why insufficiently hot coffee prepared in the coffee machine indicates the need for deep descaling. Particularly dirty heaters can be damaged by a thick calcium layer.
To maintain a stable and reliable condition of the heater of the coffee machine, it is necessary to regularly descale (decalcify). Cleaning is carried out using a decalcifier for the coffee machine (powder, tablets or liquid are suitable). Brand-name products for a coffee machine will cost significantly more, but it is not necessary to use them, although manufacturers of coffee machines claim the opposite. Coffee oils settle inside the infuser after every cup of coffee you make. They must be removed regularly. Cleaning is carried out with a coffee oil remover (tablets or powder).
The best coffee on a clean coffee machine!
Taking regular care of your coffee machine means enjoying your coffee every day. Excellent aroma and best taste of coffee are possible with only a clean coffee machine. Uncleaned coffee machine from coffee oils distorts and impairs the taste of the drink. Even if you buy the most expensive coffee beans, making coffee in a dirty coffee machine will taste disgusting. That is why coffee does not taste good in a coffee machine, if you do not clean it from coffee oils. This rule is relevant both for a home coffee machine and for a professional one when it is necessary to prepare a coffee machine for the opening of a cafe.
Drink delicious coffee, enjoy the best coffee!
- COFFEE, LATTES & CAPPUCCINOS: Use any K-Cup pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos.
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert any K-Cup pod and use the button controls to brew delicious coffee, or make hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos.
- LARGE 60oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- SMART START: Your coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Programmable auto off feature automatically turns your brewer off 2 hours after the last brew for energy savings.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2” tall and is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).