Do you like natural aromatic coffee, but don’t always have time to stand at the stove over a Turk? The coffee machine will free you from worries and will prepare your favorite invigorating drink in a matter of minutes. Modern machines are multifunctional and easy to use: you just need to add coffee and set the required program. However, such devices are not cheap, and therefore, before buying, you should understand in detail what kind of coffee machine you need. We will tell you about the main characteristics and features of the coffee machines.
- ONE TOUCH: Prepare 12 barista quality specialties including perfect espresso with JURA’s exclusive Pulse Extraction Process, coffee, cappuccino, flat white and latte macchiato at the touch of a button
- CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Fast and precise AromaG3 grinder grinds whole beans to the optimum fineness
- ECO FRIENDLY: JURA is always freshly ground, not capsuled – fresh taste with very limited waste – single serve machine
- OFFICE USE: Perfect machine for your workplace – ideal for small offices and self-serve coffee bars
- CAPACITY: 101 ounce water tank, 17.6 ounce bean container
- Included components: Jura WE8 Automatic Coffee Machine, Chrome, Power Cord, Water Tank, Milk Pipe, Drip Tray, Grounds Container, Bean Container Cover, Container for milk system cleaning, Measuring Spon for Ground Coffee, Hot Water Nozzle
Types of coffee machines
Holder coffee machine
A machine in which ground coffee is filled into a removable container (horn) and a portion of coffee is prepared under the influence of hot water. Some models have a milk froth straw.
+ Simple device.
– There is no way to adjust the strength of the coffee.
Capsule coffee machine
The device is similar to the holder, instead of pills, capsules with ground coffee are used.
+ High productivity (up to 50 cups per day). It does not require special care. The strength and composition of the drink is determined by the capsule manufacturer.
– Coffee capsules are significantly more expensive than ground coffee. Each manufacturer produces its own capsules that are not suitable for other brands of coffee machines.
Drip coffee machine
Prepares coffee by passing small portions of hot water through a filter with ground coffee into a special tank. Modern models have a coffee grinder function.
+ Simplicity and reliability of the design. Maintains the set temperature of the finished drink (heating).
– During the preparation process, the true taste and aroma of coffee is lost.
An automatic coffee machine is the best choice for true coffee lovers
A versatile device that produces a tasty and aromatic drink from any raw material: whole beans or ground coffee.
+ Versatility. High cooking speed – no more than 30 seconds per 1 cup. The ability to adjust the strength of the coffee. Can prepare different types of coffee: cappuccino, mocha, latte, etc.
- The first and only fully automatic coffee machine with De’Longhi TrueBrew Over Ice Coffee technology.
- The True Brew Process Delivers Smooth, Full-Bodied Iced Coffee: Dinamica with De’Longhi TrueBrew Over Ice feature is the first and only Fully Automatic Coffee and Espresso Machine with iced coffee recipe. By brewing at a lower temperature, pre-infusing & infusing the coffee and offering the ability to customize to extra strong, De’Longhi TrueBrew Over Ice brews smooth, full-bodied coffee over ice that is never watered down.
- Heat-up time in less than 40 seconds: With Italian 15 bar high performance pump and a brew unit that takes only 40 seconds to heat up, you can have coffee shop quality coffee beverages with the push of a button.
- Brew The Freshest Coffee: With bean to cup brewing system and a breakthrough built-in steel burr grinder, you can expect the freshest cup of coffee, every time, unlike competitor machines, Dinamica does not leave grounds in the brew unit.
- The Simplest Machine To Clean: With a removable brew unit and dishwasher-safe drip tray, this machine takes half the time and cost to clean compared vs. competitor models and without the use of chemicals.
- Adjustable steel burr grinder with 13 settings: Dinamica features an adjustable steel burr grinder for total control of the grind and beverage strength. While the Dinamica comes with a recommended grind setting, you have the option to customize according to your coffee roast, origin, and personal taste preferences.
- Premium Adjustable Frother: Choose Cappuccino settings on the frother and enjoy Italian classic cappuccino with a dryer texture milk-foam or select Hot Milk setting for your latte.
– More than other coffee machines in size and weight, more expensive in cost.
The main criteria for choosing an automatic coffee machine
Millstones for grinding coffee
- Steel – strong and reliable. Under heavy load, they overheat and can impart a burnt flavor to the coffee. High noise level.
- Ceramic – maximize the taste and aroma of coffee, work much quieter. Fragile, care must be taken to prevent foreign objects from entering with the coffee beans.
- Boiler – well suited for preparing large quantities of coffee. Scale appears quickly, which significantly affects the taste of coffee, regular maintenance is necessary.
- The thermoblock is the best choice for your home coffee machine. Prepares a batch of coffee faster. Low energy consumption.
High-power coffee machines prepare faster, but the taste of the beverage is reduced. For home use, a coffee machine with a capacity of 1000-1500 kW is optimal.
For home use, a model with a capacity of up to 30 cups is suitable. It is worth paying attention to coffee machines with the ability to simultaneously prepare 2 cups of coffee.
- The removable brew unit must be periodically removed and cleaned by hand.
- The fixed brewing unit automatically detects the degree of soiling and signals the need for cleaning. After activating the cleaning function, it cleans all internal parts by itself. Easy to use, but more expensive. Use special cleaning tablets for coffee machines.
- The true Brew process delivers smooth, full-bodied Iced Coffee by brewing at a lower temperature, pre-infusing and infusing the Coffee over ice that’s never watered down.
- Heat-up time in less than 40 seconds: with Italian 15 bar high performance pump and it takes only 40 seconds to heat up the machine and start brewing
- Brew the freshest Coffee: with bean to cup brewing system and a breakthrough built-in steel burr grinder, enjoy the freshest cup of Coffee, every time
- Integrated adjustable manual frothier: allows you to customize steam and foam levels for rich, creamy, long-lasting lattes and cappuccinos – with no Barista experience required. The adjustable steel burr grinder has 13 setting options for a perfect grind of the whole beans
- The simplest machine to clean: with a removable brew unit and dishwasher-safe drip tray, This machine takes half the time and cost to clean compared vs. Competitor models and without the use of chemicals.
- 2 Year , plus 1 additional year of for registering your coffee machine.
- Included Components: 2 Year Warranty + 1 addition year if you register your product
Without a cappuccino maker, the coffee machine cannot prepare cappuccino, latte and mocha.
- Automatic – fully automates the process of preparing a drink. It is only necessary to pour milk into a special container. In top models, you can adjust the degree of airiness and the height of the foam. Significantly increases the cost of the coffee machine.
- Manual – requires some skill and skill.
- Adjusting the degree of grinding of coffee beans – determines the taste of the drink.
- Water filter – serves to purify tap water.
- Strength of the drink – adjusts the saturation of the coffee.
- Beverage temperature – selection of the optimal temperature for the finished drink.
- Serving volume – setting the volume of the finished drink.
- Descaling – significantly extends the life of the coffee machine.
- Additional boiler – speeds up the frothing process.
- Warming cups – a function for true coffee gourmets.
- Internal memory – allows you to save a recipe for making your favorite drink for each family member in the coffee machine’s memory. To activate the desired mode, you just need to select your name in the list.
- Dose control grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of the bean
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk Texturing: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you’re grinding
- Hands free operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 1/2 lb.; Water Tank Capacity: 67 oz.
- Settings: Single or double shots; Adjustable grind amount & manual overrides;